Disembarking and embarkation of crew, extension of shore pass, repatriation, procurement of visas to enter Turkey in the lines of Visa regulations, airport meeting, transportation, hotel reservations, ticketing service and other related immigration services.
For transit vessels, all embarking and disembarking persons must carry valid civil passport and seaman book. For children less than 18 years old are not accepted as seamen even though they have valid seaman book. Person having no valid seaman book is considered as passenger by local authorities, those people may also embark and disembark the vessel (except dangerous cargo carriers) during the passage, in that case sanitary and light dues are calculated based on free pratique tariff, which makes those charges much higher than transit tariff. For dangerous cargo carriers, having no allowance of passengers in their ITC (1969) are not allowed embark or debark any person without valid seamen book. After embarking and disembarking, crew on board and crew list must fit the requirements of safety manning certificate.
Documents required for crew change
- Crew List : 6 Copies
- Store List : 2 Copies
- Cargo Manifest : 2 copies
Crew change takes place at the southern part of Bosphorus, without any delay, and takes about 15 minutes.
- Minimum safe manning certificate
- Safety equipment certificate
- Safety equipment certificate - FORM E
- Crew list
- Passport & Seaman book copy (First page) of all Embarking & Disembarking Crew
- ISPS Certificate
- Continuous Synopsis Recorder certf.
- Register Certificate
- Class Certificate
- The licences of the officers
- Flag endorsements for the officers
We also need the nationality of embarking and debarking crew far in advance, in order to get visa approval from local immigration.
FYI, Turkish Visa may not be granted at the border for some nationalities by Turkish Immigration, thus details info in advance is crucial. Due to extra formalities and longer distances, crew change will cost much higher at the northern entrance of Bosphorus and Dardanelles Strait than Southern entrance of Bosphorus-Istanbul.
When your vessel need a spare parts at Turkish Straits on transit passages, spare parts and any goods can be delivery safely. Ship agents and supply companies arranging all clearance of the spare parts for delivery to the vessels without any delay. Customs formalities complating easily and provide the vessels required spare parts just on time when your vessel at waiting anchorage, transiting Turkish straits and all Turkish ports. If you have any spare parts which will dispatch from your ship to other Countries, contact with your represantative for smooth operation.
All the deliveries to the vessel must be addressed as;
Master of M/V ............. (ship's spares in transit) C/O
TITLE : ETOS GEMI ACENTELIGI ve DENIZCILIK HIZMETLERI TIC. LTD. STI.
ADDRESS : NECATIBEY CADDESI MUTUK HAN NO:70 KAT:5 34425 BEYOGLU / KARAKOY / TURKEY
V.A.T NUMBER : Beyoglu - 381 044 3235
TEL : +90 212 293 32 00 (Pbx)
FAX : +90 212 293 32 02
OPERATION MOB : +90 549 447 17 17
EMAIL : email@example.com
Cargo should be marked as ships spare/supply in transit and copy of the invoice must accompany the delivery.
In case of any spare part or deliveries please send us information in advance during the weekdays working hours to enable us to apply to the customs authority for the clearance. If vessel deliveries any spares or package etc. non-commercial invoice to be issued by the master to be handed over to the boarding agent.
Istanbul is an ideal place to provide wide range of services to the vessels of all sizes and types at the anchorage area or even with slow-down speed without dropping the anchore or stopping the engine before or after pilot station for Bosphorus.
Ship Suppliers offers efficient service completed with provisions, cabin, deck, engine, all kind of technical materials, bonded stores and ship spares deliveries in transit while you are at slow-down transit at Turkish Straits.
The advantages of supplies at Istanbul ;
- Vessels sailing to / from Black Sea have absolutely no deviation to make for crew changes, bunkering, supplies, some repairs etc.,
- Availability of very modernized and quality local provisions items with favorable prices,
- Modernized Customs Regime have eased the Transit Applications to help incoming / outgoing spare parts deliveries.
- Highly industrialized and quality local stores items with favorable prices,
- Supplies to transiting vessels at slow down speed without dropping the anchor or stopping the engines to avoid causing any delay in their navigation program.
- Fresh water delivery available at Istanbul road, Tuzla and all Ambarli ports.
We can deliver at all Turkish Ports & The Straits during passage.
The Istanbul based bunker barge fleet comprises some 12 well-equipped vessels, all with a good turn of speed. All the vessels are covered for P&I risks. Blending of grades of fuel oil is mainly done ashore by the main suppliers. The lube oil is supplied by barge or by truck.
The Slops & Sludge removal service provided by Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality and need an advance notice with details to pass same inquiry to the service supplier to confirm the availability of the service in transit or ports.
Diving services, underwater survey inspections , underwater welding and constructions. Photography and filming available in addition to detailed reports.
We have close shipyards in Tuzla Bay, Yalova, Famagusta- TRNC and our professional team, maintain and repair our vessels. The company will quote competitively in price and time for scheduled ship works related to :
• SHIP EQUIPMENT FAILURE DETERMINATION
• MECHANICAL REPAIRS AND OVERHAULS OF MAIN ENGINES AND DIESEL GENERATORS
• FUEL AND LUB OIL SEPERATORS REPAIRS
• HYDRAULIC AND PNEUMATIC SYSTEM INSTALLATION AND REPAIRS
• BOILER AND EVAPORATOR REPAIRS AND RETUBING
• PUMPS REPAIR
• GEARBOX REPAIR
• REEFER INSTALLATIONS REPAIR
• PIPE RENEWALS
• SPARE PARTS, GASKET, PISTON RING, BEARING MANUFACTURING AND SUPPLY
• ELECTRICAL REPAIRS
• ALL TYPE OF STEEL WORKS
• NAVIGATION AND COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENTS INSTALLATION AND SERVICE
• ANY DRYDOCKING RELATED WORKS
• LIFE-RAFT SERVICE AND INSPECTION
• MARINE / INDUSTRIAL / LABORATORY / TANK CLEANING CHEMICALS
• PYROTECHNICS AND LIFE SAVING EQUIPMENTS
• REFILLING AND INSPECTION OF FIRE EXTINGUISHERS & GASES
• HOLDS / DECK/ HATCH CLEANING & CARGO LASHING
The project cargo operations by ship or by truck .
Any kind of Salvage, Towage Tugboat Assistance.
tag carrera watch tag heuer aquaracer 500m calibre 16 price replica watch audemars piguet royal oak offshore grey themes panerai regatta flyback replica watches iwc big pilot 5009-1 zf cartier tank solo large vs xl uk replica watches hublot laferrari sapphire replica rolex sea dweller 50th anniversary price replica rolex kenya nairobi rolex submariner reference guide replica watch audemars piguet womens antique wrist watches rolex replica